Why don't 99% of people have what they want in life?
Well, because 99% of people DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY WANT! Sounds incredible doesn't it!? But if the majority would know what they want right here and now, there would be nothing to discuss, right?
Accepting yourself has got to be one of the biggest secrets to happiness and discovering your true purpose in life. But coming to terms with the truth about yourself and what you want - may require difficult situations struggle, and sacrifices. See, not all people might like it because your strength highlights the weakness of insecure people in doubt. And many of these people might be very close. So there might be people and conditions not necessarily favouring your transition. Change is needed, and change almost always brings stress and a feeling of insecurity.
It could mean:
-Pursuing a new career based on what you really want to do
-Leaving behind a relationship or person - or a well paid but meaningless job
Bear in mind:
- Not all opportunities are to be taken.
- Be aware and know your limits, we all have them.
- Determine your natural environment? (For a bird it is the air; for a fish it's water). What happens when a dog in water tries to attack a shark :-)?
- Some opportunities are traps.
- Usually the best response to provocation is not to fight.
- Only focus on the battles you can win.
- You fight best in your natural element and environment.
- Don't procrastinate over things you can't control.
- Occasionally to accomplish something, you need team work - you will not always win alone.
- If you want to go fast, go alone - If you want to go far - go together.
- Stick to what you do best and FOCUS ON THAT.
Let me ask you: do you want to dedicate your life to pleasing and do you want to be universally popular? Then you should not find out about your talents nor take any risks. It could be comfy. But will it have meaning when you are 80 years old thinking back on your life?
But if you are ready to commit, and pay the price for you wishes becoming reality, I salute you and respect you – because your rewards will be much higher than for those who settle to live the life of others in safety, boredom and dissatisfaction. Blessed are you, because as your final moment approaches, and approach it will - you will know that you had the courage to follow the path that was you, despite the sacrifices and hardships endured along the way.